Our skin care services are tailored to unite science, aesthetics and the most advanced technology to target each patient’s unique needs and concerns for successful results. Under the direction of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Iliana Sweis, our highly experienced medical skin care staff will analyze your skin and recommend a customized regimen of treatments and skin care products for your face, neck, décolleté, and body.
We invite you to a complimentary consultation with our Licensed Aesthetician Kelly and our ThermiSmooth Technician Karolina as a vital step in determining the best skin care regimen for your unique needs.
- Signature Skin Treatments
- Chemical Peels
- HydraFacial MD®
- Laser Treatments
- Radiofrequency Skin Rejuvenation
- Customized Black Tie Treatment
- Waxing Treatments
- Your skin is as unique as your fingerprint....
- Our signature treatments are customized for each individual patient based on skin type and condition, personal concerns, as well as future goals.
- We integrate a blend of natural acids, plant-derived nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, serums and humectants that have been scientifically studied and approved for their effectiveness and safety.
- We customize each signature treatment to suit your unique needs and develop a personalized strategy for your skin. More than one procedure may be used to treat a given condition.
- Frequently, we combine several procedures in one treatment session in order to attain optimal results in less time.
- Based on your skin condition and response to treatment, our aesthetician will continuously advance and vary your skin care protocol to maximize your benefits.
- We use this personalized approach to rejuvenate the eyelids, face, neck and décolleté.
- The treatments may also be extended to address the hands, back and other parts of the body.
- These customized skin care regimens are suitable for men, women and adolescents. They are effective in treating various skin conditions and related concerns including:
- Aging Skin
- Fine Lines
- Sun Spots
- Acne Prone Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Skin Discoloration
- Poor Skin Texture
- Sensitive Skin
- Sun-Damaged Skin
- Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin.
- A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin.
- Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks.
- Microneedling may also be combined with a topical treatment, like PRP (platelet rich plasma) or another vitamin-rich serum.
- Chemical peels are a wonderful treatment to address the concerns of fine lines, wrinkles and acne.
- They stimulate collagen and encourage cellular turnover.
- They gently exfoliate the skin leaving it smooth, soft and glowing.
- They will also help your skin look brighter, more radiant and glowing.
- Level 1 Exfoliant Peel:
This peel will suit individuals with all skin types including those with extremely sensitive skin. It exfoliates and improves skin tone, and it assists in the breaking down of dead and irregular cell build up.
- Level 2 Enzyme Peel:
This peel will suit individuals with oily and combination skin. It targets congestion and acne breakouts by smoothing the skins surface and removing cellular build up.
- Level 2 Hydra Radiance Peel:
This peel will suit those with aging and hyper pigmentation concerns and is ideal for individuals with combination to dry skin. It smoothes, hydrates and brightens the skin by improving the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation. Added antioxidants help repair and strengthen the skin.
- Level 3 Glypro Resurfacing Peel:
This peel is suitable for all skin types, except those with sensitive skin. It repairs and regenerates the skin by improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and texture.
- Level 3 Beta Clarity Peel:
This peel is ideal for individuals with oily and combination skin with acne breakouts. It deeply cleanses the pores with its antiseptic properties, and it helps to rejuvenate, smooth and balance the skin.
- Level 4 Triple Transformation Peel:
This peel is suitable for all skin types, except sensitive skin. It is formulated to deliver effective acids designed to create a transformation, reducing the appearance of melasma, freckles and acne.
- Retinol Peel:
This peel is suitable for all skin types, except for those with acne prone and sensitive skin. It is designed for skin sloughing and will stimulate collagen production and cell turnover. Cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Full Face Dermaplaning Treatment
A scalpel is used to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Chemical Peel With Full Face Dermaplaning
- Dermabuilder Boost minimizes signs of aging and recharges skin with a combination of peptides.
- Growth Factor Boost minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
- Britenol Boost minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
- Bright Alive minimizes the appearance of discoloration and brightens skin tone for an instantly gratifying glow.
HydraFacial MD® is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial MD® treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective. HydraFacial MD® delivers instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. With ongoing treatments, you will notice intensely improved hydration,minimized dark spots and dramatically reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. We can customize your treatment with HydraFacial MD® Super Serums to address specific skin concerns.
- State-of-the-art laser treatments are used to treat a variety of skin conditions and remove unwanted hair.
- The Cynosure Elite laser offers revolutionary technology that combines the gold standard wavelengths in one system: the 755 -nm Alexandrite laser and the 1064-nm Nd: YAG laser.
- Patients usually require several customized treatments to obtain the desired results.
- Laser Hair Removal
Our state-of-the-art laser safely removes unwanted facial or body hair without damaging the skin. It is successful in a wide range of skin color and hair types. Our laser hair removal is performed by CynoSure® certified technicians, Karolina And Amanda.
- Facial & Body Skin Discoloration
The Cynosure Elite® laser effectively treats brown spots, freckles and discoloration due to sun damage.
- Facial & Body Vascular Conditions
The Cynosure Elite® laser helps improve the blush of rosacea, as well as prominent red, blue or purple facial vessels.
- Facial, Neck, & Decollete Rejuvenation
The CynaSure Elite® laser helps to reverse the signs of sun damage and aging by reducing wrinkling, revitalizing and tightening the appearance of skin.
- The ThermiSmooth skin rejuvenation protocol is a non-invasive radiofrequency breakthrough procedure that works with the body’s own natural processes to turn back time and reduce the effects of aging.
- Thermi-Smooth increases circulation bringing more blood and nutrients to the skin. In doing so, it repairs damaged cells and stimulates vital collagen production, resulting in improvement of fine lines and wrinkles and an overall tightening of the skin.
- Patients require 4-8 treatments scheduled 1-2 weeks apart depending upon the nature of their skin and their goals.
- ThermiSmooth Treatments:
- This treatment is designed to prepare your skin for a special occasion.
- It addresses the face, neck, and décolleté, and may be performed on the day of the event or the day before the event.
- Each of these highly customized treatments begins with a one hour radiofrequency Thermi-Smooth session of the face, jaw line and neck to help improve the laxity of the tissues.
- This is then followed by a process consisting of thorough skin cleansing, steam therapy, light extractions, customized mask application, and hydrating serum preparations to leave your face, eyes and neck rejuvenated and revitalized for that special event.
- Full Face
- Half Face
- Half Arm
- Full Arm
- Half Leg
- Full Leg
The Aesthetic Services at the North Shore Center for Plastic Surgery, LTD.