Thermi RF is the first aesthetic technology that uses radio frequency energy, or heat, to achieve the desired cosmetic results. Results are long lasting and require minimal downtime. ThermiRF technology is used in the following treatments: ThermiTight®, ThermiVa®, ThermiSmooth®
As a result of childbirth and the natural aging process, it is common to feel looseness or discomfort in your intimate area. This condition often goes untreated for many women. ThermiVa® provides a non-surgical, non-invasive alternative to restore and revitalize your vaginal area using safe and effective radiofrequency energy in the privacy of our office. ThermiVa® is specially designed with your comfort and safety in mind, providing gentle treatment that allows most patients to return immediately to normal activities. Dr. Sweis will discuss and treat your specific needs in a private, comfortable environment. Call our office for a consultation today.
Is ThermiVa® Right for You?
As women age, excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles can cause a wide range of uncomfortable symptoms, including:
- Decreased sensation during intimacy.
- Discomfort and dryness.
- Bladder incontinence.
- Loss of self-confidence.
- Decreased libido.
How Does ThermiVa® Work?
- The ThermiVa® treatment is done only by Dr. Sweis in the privacy of our Northbrook office.
- The ThermiVa® device is a softly curved probe to provide maximum comfort to women during treatment. The radiofrequency energy is emitted into the vaginal wall and vulvar tissues, where it is converted to controlled heat.
- This process stimulates the tissues in the internal and external vaginal areas to shrink into smaller bundles, tightening and strengthening treated areas. The heat also promotes the production of collagen beneath the surface, gradually improving the structure of the tissues over time.
- Through a series of about three treatments scheduled approximately one month apart, most patients experience alleviation of their symptoms, increased sensation during intimacy, decreased incontinence, and improved overall comfort. In certain cases, the treatment can be used to increase vaginal tightness.