Our skin care services are tailored to unite science, aesthetics and the most advanced technology to target each patient’s unique needs and concerns for successful results. Under the direction of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Iliana Sweis, our highly experienced medical skin care staff will analyze your skin and recommend a customized regimen of treatments and skin care products for your face, neck, décolleté, and body.
Signature Skin Treatments
- Your skin is as unique as your fingerprint....
- Our signature treatments are customized for each individual patient based on skin type and condition, personal concerns, as well as future goals.
- We integrate a blend of natural acids, plant-derived nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, serums and humectants that have been scientifically studied and approved for their effectiveness and safety.
- We customize each signature treatment to suit your unique needs and develop a personalized strategy for your skin. More than one procedure may be used to treat a given condition.
- Frequently, we combine several procedures in one treatment session in order to attain optimal results in less time.
- Based on your skin condition and response to treatment, our aesthetician will continuously advance and vary your skin care protocol to maximize your benefits.
- We use this personalized approach to rejuvenate the eyelids, face, neck and décolleté.
- The treatments may also be extended to address the hands, back and other parts of the body.
- These customized skin care regimens are suitable for men, women and adolescents. They are effective in treating various skin conditions and related concerns including:
- Aging Skin
- Fine Lines
- Sun Spots
- Acne Prone Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Skin Discoloration
- Poor Skin Texture
- Sensitive Skin
- Sun-Damaged Skin
- State-of-the-art laser treatments are used to treat a variety of skin conditions and remove unwanted hair.
- The Cynosure Elite laser offers revolutionary technology that combines the gold standard wavelengths in one system: the 755 -nm Alexandrite laser and the 1064-nm Nd: YAG laser.
- Patients usually require several customized treatments to obtain the desired results.
- Laser Hair Removal
Our state-of-the-art laser safely removes unwanted facial or body hair without damaging the skin. It is successful in a wide range of skin color and hair types. Our laser hair removal is performed by CynoSure® certified technicians, Karolina And Amanda.
- Facial & Body Skin Discoloration
The Cynosure Elite® laser effectively treats brown spots, freckles and discoloration due to sun damage.
- Facial & Body Vascular Conditions
The Cynosure Elite® laser helps improve the blush of rosacea, as well as prominent red, blue or purple facial vessels.
- Facial, Neck, & Decollete Rejuvenation
The CynaSure Elite® laser helps to reverse the signs of sun damage and aging by reducing wrinkling, revitalizing and tightening the appearance of skin.
Radiofrequency Skin Rejuvenation
- The ThermiSmooth skin rejuvenation protocol is a non-invasive radiofrequency breakthrough procedure that works with the body’s own natural processes to turn back time and reduce the effects of aging.
- Thermi-Smooth increases circulation bringing more blood and nutrients to the skin. In doing so, it repairs damaged cells and stimulates vital collagen production, resulting in improvement of fine lines and wrinkles and an overall tightening of the skin.
- Patients require 4-8 treatments scheduled 1-2 weeks apart depending upon the nature of their skin and their goals.
What is Morpheus8® Treatment?
Morpheus8® Treatment is a minimally invasive skin procedure designed to induce production of elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin, leading to improvement of soft tissue laxity and volume loss. It uses radiofrequency energy with microneedling to tighten the skin, and to create more volume and elastic tissue. It may be combined with FaceTite or performed alone.
What areas can benefit from Morpheus8® Treatment?
Morpheus8® Treatment may be used to treat sagging tissues on the face, neck, around the eyes, the upper arms, upper knee region, abdomen and other areas where there has been loss of skin elasticity.
The procedure is performed in our office while you are fully awake, and usually it requires only topical anesthesia. Once the area is numb, the Morpheus handheld device with 24 micro-needle electrodes is placed on the skin. Once deployed into the dermis, these tiny electrodes precisely deliver fractionated thermal energy into the deep layers of the skin where the concentration of collagen is the highest. Fractionated heat zones are created within the dermis, without injury to the outer skin. The process is repeated along the entire area in need of treatment. Radiofrequency heat delivery into the treated areas stimulates dermal remodeling with new elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid formation, resulting in visible skin improvement.
What is the downtime with the Morpheus8® Treatment?
Patients should expect minimal downtime with the Morpheus8® Treatment. You may experience mild redness and swelling. Your skin may feel tight and dry for about three to five days after treatment. There is also a chance you may experience some minimal bruising and scabbing. The procedure may be repeated more than once to obtain desired results. The average patient will undergo 3 treatments, one month apart.